Toontown Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animals/Pets!

3 posters

Go down

Animals/Pets! Empty Animals/Pets!

Post by Xeviya Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm

This is the thread where we can talk about that lizard you saw at the pet store, to your exotic pet, to the fish behind your hose, to endangered species. All I can say is do no bring vegetarianism and animal rights up, or anything you would classify as a highly controversial topic.

At the moment, I have one rat and two dogs, a beagle and a black mouth cur. Fun fact: Old Yeller was a Black Mouth Cur, not a Lab! For service hours at school, I volunteer at the local shelter for the Small Companion Animals, and it is awesome! Basically I just play with small animals, mainly rabbits, all day. If you aren't at the age of service hours, I would recommend volunteering at an animal shelter/rescue that allows people your age, if you like animals. It's a lot of fun! What a Face

If you see me say companimal, it's equal to pet. I just do not support or like the word pet.

cat cat cat
Xeviya
Xeviya
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Animals/Pets! Empty Re: Animals/Pets!

Post by zippy mczap Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

I have two dogs, a Lhasa Apso and a Yellow Lab, a cat, some fish and a Sugar Glider named Raphael.
zippy mczap
zippy mczap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://www.wix.com/zippymczap/allterraintoonsguild

Back to top Go down

Animals/Pets! Empty Re: Animals/Pets!

Post by Mudkipz Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Same pets as Xeviya
Well, the dogs.

Mudkipz

Back to top Go down