Toontown Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight to Anywhere

4 posters

Go down

Flight to Anywhere Empty Flight to Anywhere

Post by Xeviya Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

I will accept only three sign-ups.
Name:
Laff:
Personality (don’t make too perfect):

If I need to improve anywhere, do tell! Creative Criticism (is that what it's called? only just heard that phrase) is welcome! This is my first story I've posted on the interwebz, so I'm admittedly very nervous..

Many toons have witnessed cogs bumping into another battling cog, flying up into the air, too selfish to go help their fellow cog. As they flee, lots of toons notice, but none have ever wondered about it. As Lila, a toon just beginning her training to defeat the cogs, sees this phase for the first time, she wonders: where are the cogs going to?

Lila
It was a beautiful day out as always, here in Toontown Central, homeland of all toons. Lila was bursting with excitement – today she began her training to defeat the evil, wretched cogs! Lila, a night owl (or cat!) normally slept in, but today it felt like Christmas morning. The excited young cat got out of her bed at six a.m., and did not feel the slightest bit tired – quite the opposite!
Quickly putting on her favorite shirt, a white shirt outlined with black, and her royal purple skirt, Lila headed out. Her friend Petalflap had given her these very pretty clothes. Most people would assume that the outfit would look bad, but it was actually very pretty. She did not wear any accessories, not even shoes, her friend Sandy telling her stories of her growing up without them.
Lila knew it was early – 6:16 am, to be exact, but what did it matter? She sprinted to the HQ, though not having been in that part of Toontown Central before, she had heard many stories and was not senseless, finding her way rather easily.
Already at the brick building, she pushed and pulled the door open. It was locked, just what she needed. Lila decided to wait – it couldn’t possibly take too long. As it turns out, she was correct on that one. The periwinkle cat had never the sharpest eyesight, though she could clearly see another dog who was in her general area, but not walking toward the HQ.
Lila was rather shy, but no one was about. She decided not to yell, enjoying the peace and quiet. But it seems this new dog had read her mind, because he looked toward her and started to run towards her. She was appreciative of this dog, coming to help her without her requesting it. She just hoped all of Toontown we’re like this.
As the dog approached her, he smiled, making her feel comfortable. They didn’t speak a word to each other, he just dug through his right pocket, looking for something. During that brief moment, Lila examined the dog. He had a creative but unusual looking outfit on, though probably no more than hers. He had purple short jeans, which would normally look funny, but he could pull it off. Like her, this dog had no accessories. His shirt was a nice color of orange with red stripes.
We exchanged a look for a moment, but he revealed no expression. Getting out what looked to be a key, he stuck it in the door and held it open for me. After going in, to my disappointment, though not surprised, no one was in there. He walked in too, turning the light switch on and going inside of the booth.
I hesitated for a moment. I was guessing he was a HQ Officer, but he wasn’t even coming to me in the first place. I got my second wind, bursting with excitement and ran to this dog.
He grinned, a nice, real smile and examined me for a moment. He just said “huh” to himself and looked at me in the eyes.
“So, how ya doin’ today missy?”
I let out a small grunt, ”Great, thanks.. I came here to begin my training, um, sir..?”
“Yes ma’am!” he inspected me again. I tried to smile, but it was obviously a fake, and even I knew it. This was not going as well as planned.
“So..”
He had a blank expression, staring at nothing. He blinked for a second than looked at me, hopefully done spacing out. This dog was getting on my nerves, “Yes sirree! For your first mission,” he grinned, “we, the HQ committee, lost our blackboard eraser. It might not seem like anything special to you all, but it’s quite important to us. On that very blackboard, we improve your lives, drafting and creating ideas to share to you all. Unfortunately, we cannot because a cog stole our eraser! Please defeat some cogs and recover our eraser!”
He said it like it was something special. I just frowned, not hiding my displeasure. My first task.. was he serious? He didn’t even seem to notice how unenthusiastic I was about this. I think blue dog over here was just taking advantage of me. I walked away towards the door, not looking back. I wasn’t gonna be an ingrate – I mean, I was excited, but more disappointed.
I didn’t look at him when he spoke, “By the way, names’ Flippy.”

Well that would explain a lot.

Last edited by Xeviya on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeviya
Xeviya
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Flight to Anywhere Empty Re: Flight to Anywhere

Post by zippy mczap Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 am

Name: zippy mczap
Laff: 117
Personality (don’t make too perfect): Calm, but has a short temper. Gets fiesty and competitive.
zippy mczap
zippy mczap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

http://www.wix.com/zippymczap/allterraintoonsguild

Back to top Go down

Post by WMKNinjaSuperKitty Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Winter Midnight Kitten
Laff: 108
Personality (don’t make too perfect): Sweet, kind, caring, friendly, animal-lover, mean if necessary
WMKNinjaSuperKitty
WMKNinjaSuperKitty
ATTG Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by noggin Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: Buzz Bagelfish
Laff: 110
Personality: defensive, proud, strong, spirited

Looks great so far. Keep up the good work, Xev!
noggin
noggin
ATTG Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeviya Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank you both for signing up! I'll add ya later.

And thank you noggin, that really made my day. Smile
Xeviya
Xeviya
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by noggin Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm

When do the chapters start? Do you have to write all of our introductions first?
noggin
noggin
ATTG Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum