Toontown Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans and Subforums

Go down

Clans and Subforums Empty Clans and Subforums

Post by Princess Nutty Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

So, you want your clan to have a Subforum!

It's like this. Create a TT RELATED clan by posting a new thread. Please use only ONE THREAD.
To be considered for a subforum, your clan must have:

-At least 200 posts that follow our Rules and Guidelines
-At least 10-15 active members regularly attending events
-Clans must be well organized. Saying, We will do runs when we feel like it, is poorly organized. If you choose to have a different district for each event, having it announced 5-10 minutes before it starts is poorly organized.
-A recent post history. Threads with big breaks will most likely not be considered and regarded as inactive.

*If you have a clan on a forum with 1,000+ members, you may be granted immediate subforum privileges.

Last edited by Princess Nutty on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaked the requirements...)
Princess Nutty
Princess Nutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Clans and Subforums Empty Re: Clans and Subforums

Post by Princess Nutty Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

I am a Clan Leader... what do I do?!

First of all, congrats! Smile You are now a moderator of your clan subforum only. You can sticky, move, merge, lock, delete, archive and edit threads/posts.

-When your clan is granted a subforum, you will be able to choose one more clan leader. If the admins see it is too large for you two, you will be given more if necessary.
-Clan leaders are expected to follow the rules and welcome all members. No exceptions.
-Moderators can not be clan leaders.
-Clan leaders must be friendly and help users in need.
-If you do not want the clan leader title, contact me and we can select another.

For further detail, PM me. Thank you.

Last edited by Princess Nutty on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Nutty
Princess Nutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Nutty Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 am

Clan Closure

Sometimes it is necessary for a clan to close due to inactiveness or lack of posting. If you feel this is necessary, contact me and your clan will be given an archive forum which all the threads will be moved to for history. In the future, if you would like to reopen your clan, contact me and you will be granted back your subforum.
Princess Nutty
Princess Nutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum