Toontown Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Bug in Factory

3 posters

Go down

Weird Bug in Factory Empty Weird Bug in Factory

Post by Xeviya Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 am

Strangest thing happened.. I was soloing a factory in Gigglyham, with a long Loan Shark invasion. I had done a factory directly before that, still with the Gigglyham invasion, and this bug did not happen in that factory.

By now, you're probably wondering what this bug was. Well, everything was sped up. When I stepped on buttons, they went down immediately without the normal process of kind of sinking. Just, poof!, and it was green. Also when I opened doors, it would directly skip to the second door already half-opened. When I was battling the cogs, they did not say their phrases when they attacked or when I bumped into them. When I threw my gags at the cogs, it didn't even show me getting them out, just the cogs being hit. And when I danced, I would dance halfway through, and then I would kind of teleport to a normal standing position, and I would be able to move again once the actual dance would be over, if I were dancing.

It was a strange factory and I'm not quite sure what to say about it.
Xeviya
Xeviya
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Weird Bug in Factory Empty Re: Weird Bug in Factory

Post by Da Jinks Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am

I think I've seen this bug before. Normally happens when there is alot of lag.
Da Jinks
Da Jinks
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by noggin Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 am

Gigglyham is a popular district for Sellbot HQ, especially during certain times of the day. What you experienced were common lag bugs that are impossible to fix as long as there are so many people in a district. Hope this helps!
noggin
noggin
ATTG Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeviya Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am

Hmm, well I was there at 6 a.m., and even River wasn't full. However this is a laggy laptop. But, I soloed a factory both before and after this, all in Gigglyham and I did not have this bug. But thanks! I was very confused about it..
Xeviya
Xeviya
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by noggin Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 pm

I just checked one of the endless number of sources I have. Gigglyham should not be lagging that much on any day at 6am in any US Timezone (a general range of four hours). The fact that you were on a lagging computer might have to do with something, or it might have just been a technical glitch. They do happen and they will usually happen to one person at a time. This is another thing that cannot be fixed in the computer world. Glitches happen! Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!
noggin
noggin
ATTG Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum