Toontown Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean Online

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Empty Pirates of the Caribbean Online

Post by noggin Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING!

This is the thread for all discussion on Pirates of the Caribbean Online. POTCO is a Disney MMO like Toontown, but it is geared towards older children and teenagers. For this reason, please only post g-rated material here. Weapons related talk is okay here for the reason that all of the weapons used in POTCO are NOT modern. Please don't speak of other things that break TTHQ Policies and do NOT compare things from POTCO to things on the outside. I have chosen the topics below that everyone may add their info to. As new information comes in via posting on this thread, I will add it to the OP. Thank you, and enjoy POTCO on TTHQ!

IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT POSTING SOMETHING, CONTACT A TTHQ MOD OR ADMIN.
Simply saying "I didn't know that was against the rules" will NOT be an excuse for breaking them in the first place. Thank you for following the rules of TTHQ.

The topics are:
Characters
Clothing (This includes jewelry, hair, etc.)
Contests
Quests
Weapons

To add information to the OP, please post on this thread. To add a category, please PM me and I will review the necessity for it. Topic logos are to come soon! Thanks!

noggin Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by noggin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake in wording)
noggin
noggin
ATTG Staff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum